JMI is an excellent central university with NAAC A Credited. It is located in New Delhi, India. Originally it was established in Aligarh but in 1920 it moved to its current location Jamia Nagar, Okhla, New Delhi, Delhi 110025.
Today we are not going to talk about the university's history but we are about to talk about the merit lists of B.Tech (Batchelor of Technology) for the session of 2021 - 22. If you want to discuss anything, let's do it in the comment section or contact me via the Contact page, submit your WhatsApp number there I'll contact you as soon as possible.
For Now, let's get to know how does Jamia declares its merit list? Basically, Jamia Millia Islamia does not conduct any entrance exam for admission in the Btech program. Students get their admission on the basis of the All India Rank of JEE Main. This year the college will release the list on the basis of AIR of JEE-MAIN 2021.
To get admission in Jamia for B.Tech Program, you need to fill a separate form that gets released before the declaration of AIR in JEE Main. If you have not filled the separate form, you are not eligible to do your counseling.
For the session 2021-22, the college is still releasing its merit list, often 8 to 9 merit lists get released every year. Still, if your name does not appear in any of the lists you can apply for spot counseling, there is a higher chance for appearing your name in the merit list. To get admission you have to score at least 92%ile in Jee main exam.
JMI B.Tech Cutoff Checker
Procedure of Admission
Once your name appears in any merit list which is being released by the administration of Milla, you have to do reporting at the DEAN office of the Faculty of Engineering. Visit DEAN office through Gate number 1. Before going there make sure you have all the required documents like migration certificate, caste certificate, Marksheet, etc. If you belong to any special category like OBC, ST/SC, you have to submit an affidavit that supports your caste certificate. You can make all the required affidavits at Jamia's own Maktab located at Gate No 4.
Total Available Seats for Various Program
|Electrincs and Comm Engg||70|
Total Available seats are 350, but in session 2020-21, around 450 students took admission in B.tech Program. (89 Students in Computer Engineering), (81 Students in Electrical Engineering) ...
- JMI Registration Slip
- JEE (Main) Admit Card
- JEE (Main) Score Card
- Five Copies of Recent Passport Size Color Photograph
- Proof of Passing Qualifying Exams : (Mark sheet, Passing Certificate with proof of age)
- Proof of Age (Birth Certificate / Class 10th Marksheet)
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate (from institution last attended)
- Proof of Permanent Address (Aadhar Card)
- Recent Central Muslim OBC/Muslim St Category Certificate
- PWD certificate (only for PWD Candidate)
- Kashmiri Migrants' Category : (Certificate from Registered Divisional Commisioner , of the concerned State/Union Territory.)
- Candidates From Jammu And Kashmir Category : (State Domicile Certificiate)
- Affidavit in the prescribed forma in Support of Category claimed (like Muslim, Muslim Women, Muslim OBC, Muslim ST)
- Blood Group Certificate (Certificate from an MBBS Doctor or Government Hospital)
- Affidavit regarding Intervening (Year-Wise preoccupation and non indulgence in any criminal activities)
- Affidfavit regarding Ragging issued by Oath commisioner or First Class Magistrate (from candidate or gaurdian)